Reasonable Customization Policy
+75% of our clients have benefited from customizing their eLearning Platform. We will add customizations for you if you need on, on all plans. You may not have to pay for many of them.
We believe your eLearning Platform should adapt and grow with you, not the other way around.
Our Reasonable Customization Policy gives you the customizations you need as your organization continue to grow.
A core belief that drives us here at Academy Of Mine is that our clients’ success is largely driven by how well their eLearning platform works for them. We understand that each of our clients has unique needs and know that one eLearning business is not like the other.
One key factor which separates the Academy Of Mine from other LMS vendors is that we will customize your eLearning platform to grow with your needs. While we do provide a robust, out-of-the-box solution that is ready to go live from Day 1, with us you also always have the option to access the customizations you need as your eLearning business grows.
To support your success, we are proud to offer a Reasonable Customization Policy to all of our clients:
- Customizations are available to all of our clients, regardless of the plan they have with us.
- Any customization you need is completed within the scope of your service plan’s complimentary development hours.
- If the custom feature you need exceeds your service plan’s complimentary development hours, we are happy to work with you to get the custom feature you need
builtat a fair price.
Consider how you can benefit from having an eLearning platform that always gives you the option to customize:
- It is better to be proactive than reactive. Even if you don’t need customizations now, as your eLearning business continues to grow you likely will need customizations in the future.
- You save money. To give you the customizations you need, our service plans include FREE development hours as a standard service to all our valued clients.
- Your platform grows with you at your own pace. With a platform that adapts to you, you continue to benefit from having your individual needs centered as opposed to using a platform that is designed to work for all users who are expected to fit into one, generic platform model.