Reasonable Customization Policy
+75% of our clients have benefited from customizing their eLearning Platform. Based on your business needs, we are able to build custom functionality for you. For minor changes, you might not even have to pay additional fees.
We believe your eLearning Platform should adapt and grow with you, not the other way around.
Our platform gives you the ability to add the custom functionality you need as your organization continues to grow.
A core belief that drives us here at Academy Of Mine is that our clients’ success is largely driven by how well their eLearning platform works for them. We understand that each of our clients has unique needs and know that one eLearning business is not like the other.
One key factor which separates the Academy Of Mine from other LMS vendors is that we will customize your eLearning platform to grow with your needs. While we do provide a robust, out-of-the-box solution that is ready to go live from Day 1, with us you also always have the option to access the customizations you need as your eLearning business grows.
To support your success, we are proud to offer a Reasonable Customization Policy to all of our clients:
- Any reasonable customization you need is completed at the discretion of the AOM team.
- If the custom feature you need exceeds what is considered reasonable, we are happy to work with you to get the custom feature you need
builtat a fair price.
Consider how you can benefit from having an eLearning platform that always gives you the option to customize:
- It is better to be proactive than reactive. Even if you don’t need customizations now, as your eLearning business continues to grow you likely will need customizations in the future.
- You save money. Instead of building a fully custom solution internally or having a generic development agency develop and LMS from scratch, with Academy of Mine you get all your basic needs and then some from our core LMS plus the ability to built on top exactly that which you require, saving you tons of time and money in the process.
- Your platform grows with you at your own pace. With a platform that adapts to you, you continue to benefit from having your individual needs centered as opposed to using a platform that is designed to work for all users who are expected to fit into one, generic platform model.