We’re looking for talent.
While Academy Of Mine is passionate about eLearning, we’re also passionate about finding talented employees.
We are a small, yet dedicated team who value hard work and innovation. Dependent on the specific role and business needs, we are open to both part-time and full-time availability.
While we have team members globally and the right candidate could work remotely, we prefer talent local to us (Cherry Hill, NJ, USA) and availability to work during Eastern Standard Time.
To support our eLearning clients, we are always looking for experienced Instructional Design talent. This position offers the opportunity to work with clients across a spectrum of eLearning spaces.
Ideally you should be someone who:
- Has experience working with and creating rich media content, including video and animation
- Experienced with various course authoring tools
- Knowledgeable of SCORM/xAPI compliant courses and have implemented them into various platforms
- Refined visual design aesthetic
- Strong grammar and composition skills
- WordPress experience is not necessary, but is a plus
If you have a solid background in Instructional Design, we would love to hear from you; please be sure to include your resume and portfolio in your email.
We are a small team and build custom web applications for Ed Tech industry. Mostly Software As a Service (SAAS). We are looking to ideally hire a full-time Software Engineer.
Ideally, you should be someone who:
- Has US Citizenship or is a Permanent Resident. We cannot sponsor visas at this time.
- Must work out of our Cherry Hill, NJ office. Remote is not an option in the beginning but we are happy to offer 1-2 days of remote per week after a satisfactory initial period.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the software industry. Any interest in Education and Edtech is a huge plus.
- Ideally has a Computer Science degree but we understand that degrees are not everything. If you can get things done, that matters more.
- Understands how websites and web applications work including things like Request/Response cycle, DNS, etc. We need candidates who understand the why and not just the how/what.
- Be able to build web applications from scratch using PHP (or other languages but we use PHP primarily). Experience with CMS like WordPress or frameworks like Laravel is highly preferred as we use those stacks.
- Experience with Linux based Operating Systems and server setup is a huge plus.
- Cloud services experience including AWS, DigitalOcean and/or Vultr to setup VPS and manage websites/web apps.
- Respond to customer support tickets and help resolve issues. Escalate to Senior Developer if needed.
- Help with non programming tasks including project management, functional/technical documentation.
- Ability to work with remote teams (we have some team members that work remotely).
What’s in it for you:
- Base Salary of $65,000/Year
- Fixed Year End Bonus of $10,000/Year (pro-rated for Year 1 depending on date of joining)
- Additional Discretionary Year End bonus based on Company Performance.
- Health Insurance benefit. We pay 100% of the premium.
- Be part of a small, bootstrapped but profitable Software Company. We want to create the best software company in South Jersey. Really.
- Potential equity after 12 months of satisfactory employment. If we are great fits for each other, we will be happy to offer some equity after you have been with us for at least a year.
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week after the initial 3 months.
If you think you would be a good fit, please send us an email at email@example.com (resume attached) and tell us why.
Have something else you bring to the table and think we’d be a good fit? Send us an email.