Courses That Are Accessible 24/7
Transform PDFs, PPTs, videos, and other training materials into online courses that can be taken on-demand. Provide eLearning on a platform that’s easy to use, then review students’ grades and attendance in one place.
Maximize learning retention with Video
Upload videos directly or use YouTube and Vimeo to help keep students focused on a course.
- Users can return where they left off on unfinished videos.
- Attach subtitles, prevent users from skipping ahead, and see how much time a user has spent watching a video.
Test your Learners with Assessments
Challenge a learner’s understanding of course material with tests and quizzes.
- Create questions natively or import questions from Excel.
- Use fill-in-the-blank, true/false, multiple-choice, short answer, and other types of questions.
- Create passing requirements & make quizzes timed.
- Add question hints, answer explanations, and retakes.
Explain topics in-depth using PDFs, PowerPoint, and HTML
Upload PDFs & PowerPoints — and create HTML pages to help users understand the topics in a course with visuals and text.
- Track how much time a learner spends on a PDF and how many pages they viewed.
- Offer PDF downloads.
- Use Microsoft viewer or Google to present PPTs.
- Customize course pages with advanced layouts using HTML.
Engage Classrooms with Group Discussions
Create questions for students in a classroom to answer individually and participate in a group discussion.
- Respond to students and evaluate their answers as a part of the course grading.
- Require students to comment on other students’ responses.
Challenge your Learners with Assignments
Create an assignment for users to respond in a text area or by uploading a file like Microsoft Word or Powerpoint in a course.
- Assignments provide detailed insight into a learner’s understanding of a topic.
- Choose how many points an assignment is worth.
Upload SCORM courses
Upload and track SCORM courses that were created using course authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and iSpring.
- Our platform supports SCORM 2004 and SCORM 1.2.
- SCORM modules can be completed in conjunction with other course modules that were natively created.
Deliver Award-Winning Training
Here are some other features that Academy Of Mine has to help you create and manage your eLearning programs.
Fully customizable platform
Every organization has unique needs; if there’s a specific feature your platform needs, our dev team can build it for you!
Schedule Modules in a Course
Schedule when modules in a course are available, so that training programs have to be taken over a certain period of time.
Prevent Users from skipping ahead
Use course locking to restrict users from accessing certain modules and sections in a course until earlier ones are completed.