Branded Customer Portals
Create branded portals for your customers to train in, then onboard large amounts of users into them simultaneously. With portals, your customers manage their own eLearning, and you can train different organizations and your employees under one roof.
Assign Courses in Bulk
Enroll 1000’s of users at a time into courses and manage your customer training programs at scale. Either you can enroll users into courses while onboarding or your customers can after their portals have been assigned with group admins.
- Group Admins can give learners access to courses.
- Purchase additional seats in a course.
- Purchase licenses for other training courses.
Customers Manage their own Portals
Each group (e.g. a company or department) gets its own white-labeled dashboard that group admins can use to manage their portal and user activity.
- Monitor progress a learner is making in a course.
- View how engaged students are in a classroom.
- Enroll a user into a new course.
- View a student’s certifications and much more!
Report Learner Progress in the Portal
Group admins have control of the courses and users in their portal and can monitor activity from a high level or zoom in on the details of a specific learner. Just as you can measure your LMS users’ success, so can your customers!
- Monitor learners’ grades on assignments and courses.
- View a user’s submission and give feedback.
- Respond to a discussion board.
- Export reports to analyze results offline, and more.
Simplify Internal Training
Organize your employee training system by creating separate portals for each department. Training portals can be managed by team leaders, so monitoring employee performance in programs is efficient and accurate.