Using B2B Portals
Scale Customer Training
Onboard external customers into their own training portals. Customers can enroll users into courses and efficiently manage training in their portal.
Assign each of your customers to a Portal
Each group—e.g., a company or customer—gets its own branded portal that admins can use to manage training, and learners can use it to take courses.
- Attach a logo to the portal
- Create a referral code for users to self-enroll in courses
Provide customers with their own Dashboard
Each portal has an assigned group admin (somebody from your customer’s organization) who is in charge of managing user activity with their own dashboard.
- Have more than one group admin
- Send announcements, manage user certifications, and more!
Track your customers’ progress in one place
Group admins grade activities in a course, and can easily report on their users’ progress and attendance.
- View test scores or course grades and respond to assignments.
- See how much time a user spends on course activities.
- Export reports to view offline, and more.
Quickly enroll Users in Courses
While onboarding new organizations, you can enroll thousands of users at a time into courses, or your customers can also enroll users themselves from in the portal. Group admins can purchase new training courses or additional seats for current courses in a portal.