Are you looking for a LearnDash alternative?
Are you already or considering selling your online courses using a WordPress LMS plugin like LearnDash or LifterLMS? They pack a powerful punch, but not without the associated costs. The question ultimately becomes, “Do the benefits outweigh the costs?”
In order to successfully sell online courses using a WordPress LMS plugin yourself, you need to do the following:
- Self host and install WordPress on a server that you need to purchase
- Install SSL certificate to make it secure
- Ensure that your WordPress installation is up to date along with all the themes and plugins
- Handling your own customizations and development work unless you hire a developer.
- Setup backups to ensure you have a disaster recovery plan.
By default, none of these ancillary tasks are included in the one-time purchase of an LMS plugin – you’ll need to hire a developer, or even a team of developers, if you lack the time and/or technical skills to do so. This is where things can get tricky, as you begin wondering how to best allocate your time and money… sadly, there’s no magical formula!
Of course, the road does not end there – after installing your LMS plugin, you’ll now have to handle the business side of things, as well. This ranges from attracting customers using marketing and analytics tools, to actually selling your online courses using automated e-commerce solutions. How do you sift through the endless options when selecting the necessary plugins? Once your system is fully integrated, how do you ensure that it continues to run smoothly with all the various software requirements? How do you handle system downtime, which could translate to lost business?
Sooner or later, you’ll find yourself having to duct tape together the various plugins, and realize that it’s taking more time to manage the platform than grow your business… In other words, you are now losing potential business due to the tasks needed to run your own setup.
Don’t worry – it’s often most effective and the least stressful to look for an answer that incorporates all of the above. This is where you need a premier all-in-one LMS platform, which takes all this technical burden off your shoulders by allowing you to focus on the business side of things. Ultimately, you’ll get more bang for your buck, apart from not having to deal with different customer support lines whenever a technical issue arises.
We, at Academy Of Mine are that type of all-in-one WordPress platform for course sellers. We charge a fixed monthly fee that starts at just $99/month. In return, you get the following:
- Powerfully hosted WordPress LMS platform on our dedicated servers
- Our homegrown custom LMS plugin that has tons of powerful features
- Extensive marketing and analytics tools to allow you to see what’s happening under the hood
- Automatic upgrades and maintenance. You wouldn’t even notice
- Free reasonable code changes and customizations including custom templates, child themes etc
- Automated Daily Backups of your site
- Most importantly: Our 24/7 customer support that lets you focus on what really matters: Your business.
If you’re currently running your WordPress site using an LMS plugin like Learndash, but are interested in maximizing your ROI by using an all-in-one platform like Academy of Mine, then we’d be more than happy to discuss and even help you migrate over to our platform – simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact form.