Introducing: Recommended products & Auto-enroll users
You can now help your users find additional products that might interest them with related products. We've added the ability to show related eCommerce products on single-product, cart, and thank you pages.
Do you want all your users to automatically have access to some standard courses? We've added the ability to auto-enroll users in courses once they have registered in the system.
Here's a full list of new features added:
- Added ability to show related/recommended eCommerce products.
- Added ability to auto-enroll users in courses upon registration.
In addition, we've added improvements across the platform.
- Updated roles and permissions.
- Updated the Stripe API to incorporate the latest Stripe API release.
- Updated to allow students to view the minimum time required to complete each module within a course, making tracking progress easier.
- Updated the Course Catalog to display both the date and time for instructor-led products, providing users with more detailed information.
- Updated to remove the "View As Student" button. Instead, a new "My Learning" sidebar menu has been introduced for enrolled users to easily access their courses.